Sterling Trust Company
Sterling Trust is a company that deals with investments in precious metals, gold IRAs, hedge funds, and IRAs within real estate industry.
In the year 2009, Sterling Trust company was acquired by Equity Trust and was later known as Equity Institutional as from May of the year 2013.
After checking various different customer/user review sites that are related to the Sterling/Equity Trust Company, we found out that most of their clients aren’t satisfied with the company’s operations and their customer services.
Sterling Trust is under investigation for fraud.
Given the fact that the company has rebranded itself as Equity Trust, we feel that the change might be because of the fact that Sterling Trust had gathered a lot of bad reputation and thus had to change its’ name for it to survive. From our research, we found out that Sterling Trust has over 118 complaints filed in the last 3 years; this is actually the highest number of costumer complaints that we’ve ever seen.
This is a huge red flag given that there are several Gold IRA companies which have zero complaints. Such a huge number of complaints shows that the company doesn’t care much about their clients as much as the other companies do. Given all the negativity arising from the former Sterling Trust, one needs to consider if the new move to Equity Trust is just the same company but with simply a different name, or if the company has cleaned up its’ image and improved its’ service delivery.
According to reviews within the TrustLink site, there are very few customers who shared their experiences, and only one customer gave a positive review regarding Sterling Trust company. Many of the customers complained that they had lost their life’s savings.
Sterling Trust does not have any score/rating with BBB whereas many Gold IRA businesses/companies have actually achieved the A+ rating.
When we checked their new website, we immediately felt the touch professionalism from its’ design and reviews. There is a chance the company has cleaned up their act and might now offer better services as Equity Trust. (We haven’t found enough information to say whether the company has now changed, but maybe they learned from their past mistakes, and on this second chance, they will do things differently).
Most of the customer reviews regarding Sterling Trust focus on fact that the company was a fake. Some of the major complaints were that the company was charging clients who had zero balance in their accounts, the company wasn’t able to convert clients’ IRA funds and that they were requesting different types of fees from clients.
When looking to invest your hard earned money, it is always best to choose a company with excellent customer reviews and high ratings, and this is something that the Sterling Trust company lacks.
return to Annuity Rollover to Gold IRA
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Thanks For Visiting Our Site!
Best Place to Buy Gold and Silver Online
Stock Market Bulls or Bears? Who Cares?
Why Own Gold & Silver?
Ron Paul: Gold Bull Market is Here
Search for: Search
End of the Petro Dollar and US Dollar Dominance
- Wearing a Mask is not Good for You, but they Want You to Do It Anyway
- How to kill vicious biting bed bugs!
- Why You Should Not Get a Gold IRA from Regal Assets: My Review
- Why a Good Night Sleep is Worth its Weight in Gold
- Fed Plans to Pump $1 Trillion into System in 14 Days as 1 CEO Buys $90 Million in Gold & Silver
- Dow Jones Loses 800 Points, Banks Pay You to Get a Loan, US Auto Sales Being Hidden
- Bed Bugs: What Are They, Where They Hide, and How to Get Rid of Them
- The Greatest Depression is Already Here, Says Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente
- Gold Breaks Important $1500 Level, Silver follows as World Central Banks Print More Money
- Dow Jones Drops 767 Points in Worst Day of 2019! – Protect Your 401k/IRA While You Still Can
- How Baby Boomers Are Using CBD to Treat Sleep Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: the Silent Killer of American Retirees
The U.S. and Europe have historically manipulated the price of gold through increasing margin requirements and concerted gold lease programs at crucial times to maintain the hegemony of the US dollar and the Euro, but with rising federal deficits in the West we are seeing the dollar exit stage left as the world reserve currency.
We Are in the Biggest Bubble in History
Predictions & Recommendations for Investors
- After Belgium and Netherlands Recall their Gold, Switzerland Ponders Gold Repatriation
- Daily Gold Spot Price and the Historical Price of Gold over Time
- Hartford Gold Group Review
- How a Gold IRA Could Save Your Retirement from the Coming Recession
- APMEX Review
- How to Invest in Gold the Smart Way: Gold ETFs, Gold IRAs and Gold Mining Company Shares, Bullion & Coins
- Rosland Capital Reviews
- Top Rated 5-Star Gold IRA and 401K Rollover Company Reviews
- What are the Only Approved Assets and Precious Metals, Coins and Bullion in a Gold IRA?
- How to Rollover Your IRA or 401K
- Review of the JPMorgan SmartRetirement® Income Fund
- Sterling Trust Company
- The Truth About the Federal Reserve: My Personal Review (Audit) of the Fed
- Turning Green Into Gold: Former Fed Chairman Greenspan Makes a Strong Case for Gold in the Near Future