Wearing a Mask is not Good for You, but they Want You to Do It Anyway Coronavirus: Face Masks Are Actually Bad For You
A recent video released shows a man testing oxygen and CO2 levels while wearing a common face mask required for much of daily public life.
Wearing the recommended face mask causes exposure to dangerous amounts of carbon dioxide according to current OSHA laws. The United States Department of Labor Occupational and Safety Health Administration has made it a requirement that the oxygen content be at least 19.5%.
In the video the man registers an oxygen rating of around 17%, far below the required oxygen amount. According to OSHA:
Human beings must breathe oxygen . . . to survive, and begin to suffer adverse health effects when the oxygen level of their breathing air drops below [19.5 percent oxygen]. Below 19.5 percent oxygen . . . air is considered oxygen-deficient.
Side Effects of Oxygen Deprivation
As oxygen drops, humans experience issues headaches, issues with coordination and decision making, increased breathing rates and accelerated heartbeat. This essentially makes the CDC and WHO requirement to wear a mask a potential death sentence for many people who already have preexisting medical conditions such as hypertension, asthma or other breathing issues like sleep apnea, who are also often at greater risk to pneumonia- the largest single cause of death among those who have tested positive for Covid 19.
Business Insider reports the timeline of the mask requirement issued by the World Health Organization, which should be a red flag for anyone who believes the coronavirus pandemic response is anything but a hoax:
On April 6, the World Health Organization released new guidance saying that healthy people don’t need to wear face masks to prevent coronavirus spread.
Masks should be for the sick, their caretakers, and healthcare workers, the WHO guidance said.
Scientists and public-health organizations can’t agree on the best face-mask protocol, and the WHO guidelines go against the CDC’s face-mask recommendations.
As of June 5, the WHO recommends the use of fabric face masks and/or face shields for the general public as a tool to reduce the spread of the novel coronavirus.
So why the sudden change of heart? Did masks suddenly become good for you, or even actually effective all of a sudden?
Covid 19 and the Age of Junk Science
A medical professional from Italy wrote regarding mandatory face masks for the public:
As an ophthalmologist, I work constantly at a distance below 25 cm from the face of the patient. If the virus has an average size of 60-160 nm and the gaps between the fibers of the fabric (three layers, I suppose) the surgical mask is made of are not smaller than 300 nm (as Dr Biswaijt recalls): it follows then the mechanical filtering capacity of the surgical mask is definitely insufficient against coronavirus. Unless an electrostatic field generates an electric potential between fabric and virus surface the same sign, there is no way to continue recommending the use of surgical masks. Choose a N-95 (ffp2 or ffp3) filtering system, but avoid wearing a surgical mask when you cannot respect the social distance of at least 1 (even better 2) meters.
I am afraid that, at least in Italy, guidelines and recommendations on the use of face masks to cope with the emergency do not stem from sound scientific considerations but depend on the prolonged and unexplainable unavailability of adequate filtering systems. Recommendations must be backed and justified by the scientific literature, so I pinpoint the question of Zeyad: Why guidelines consider surgical masks adequate protections for the population if coronaviruses are so small that it can penetrate through mask……?
Exactly, so what is this all about then?
A County in Oregon Made Face Masks Mandatory, but Only for White People
The Governor of Oregon mandated all people to wear masks in indoor settings starting June 24, but Lincoln County said that “people of color” would be exempt because wearing a mask could lead to them being targeted by law enforcement, with no proof. They quickly reversed the decision after a backlash from the public, but they said the people upset were actually being “horrifically racist” to find offense in such a racially based policy.
So if you’re white and you don’t like being made to wear a mask… you’re racist? According to Lincoln County government, you are.
Almost 50% of all people have skipped some form of medical care, sometimes vital health care even, due to coronavirus, which is actually far more dangerous than the coronavirus itself with such a low mortality rate.
But Dr. Fauci says, don’t worry, just keep wearing your mask because it’s about respect- not science.
Covid 19 is Social Engineering Designed to Cover for the Current and Ongoing Economic Collapse
Author adminPosted on June 25, 2020June 25, 2020Categories face masksTags business insider report, CDC, coronavirus, covid 19, dept of labor, face masks are not healthy, OSHA, OSHA oxygen requirement, pandemic, social engineering, WHO
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Previous Previous post: How to kill vicious biting bed bugs!
Thanks For Visiting Our Site!
Best Place to Buy Gold and Silver Online
Stock Market Bulls or Bears? Who Cares?
Why Own Gold & Silver?
Ron Paul: Gold Bull Market is Here
Search for: Search
End of the Petro Dollar and US Dollar Dominance
- Wearing a Mask is not Good for You, but they Want You to Do It Anyway
- How to kill vicious biting bed bugs!
- Why You Should Not Get a Gold IRA from Regal Assets: My Review
- Why a Good Night Sleep is Worth its Weight in Gold
- Fed Plans to Pump $1 Trillion into System in 14 Days as 1 CEO Buys $90 Million in Gold & Silver
- Dow Jones Loses 800 Points, Banks Pay You to Get a Loan, US Auto Sales Being Hidden
- Bed Bugs: What Are They, Where They Hide, and How to Get Rid of Them
- The Greatest Depression is Already Here, Says Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente
- Gold Breaks Important $1500 Level, Silver follows as World Central Banks Print More Money
- Dow Jones Drops 767 Points in Worst Day of 2019! – Protect Your 401k/IRA While You Still Can
- How Baby Boomers Are Using CBD to Treat Sleep Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: the Silent Killer of American Retirees
The U.S. and Europe have historically manipulated the price of gold through increasing margin requirements and concerted gold lease programs at crucial times to maintain the hegemony of the US dollar and the Euro, but with rising federal deficits in the West we are seeing the dollar exit stage left as the world reserve currency.
We Are in the Biggest Bubble in History
Predictions & Recommendations for Investors
- After Belgium and Netherlands Recall their Gold, Switzerland Ponders Gold Repatriation
- Daily Gold Spot Price and the Historical Price of Gold over Time
- Hartford Gold Group Review
- How a Gold IRA Could Save Your Retirement from the Coming Recession
- APMEX Review
- How to Invest in Gold the Smart Way: Gold ETFs, Gold IRAs and Gold Mining Company Shares, Bullion & Coins
- Rosland Capital Reviews
- Top Rated 5-Star Gold IRA and 401K Rollover Company Reviews
- What are the Only Approved Assets and Precious Metals, Coins and Bullion in a Gold IRA?
- How to Rollover Your IRA or 401K
- Review of the JPMorgan SmartRetirement® Income Fund
- Sterling Trust Company
- The Truth About the Federal Reserve: My Personal Review (Audit) of the Fed
- Turning Green Into Gold: Former Fed Chairman Greenspan Makes a Strong Case for Gold in the Near Future