How Baby Boomers Are Using CBD to Treat Sleep Disorders
CBD, or Cannabidiol, is all the rage these days. With the exponential rise in sales of CBD products and the slackening of laws in the USA matched with new medical studies being seemingly released every day proving the efficacy of CBD, it’s no wonder that now even Baby Boomers are reaching for cannabis to help with all their issues.
But unlike the crazy 60’s, this cannabis doesn’t get you high, it just helps your body return to homeostasis, and it has few to no side effects, and you cannot overdose.
Sleep Apnea and Insomnia: CBD to the Rescue
About 70 million Americans suffer from sleep disorders, from insomnia to snoring and sleep apnea, and all for various reasons. Harvard doctors have said that sleep apnea would practically go away if people would simply lose 10% of their current body weight, but with now over 1/3rd of all Americans obese and about 70% overweight, it’s safe to say most people are not going that route.
As for insomnia, a frantic and anxious mind is never a good thing when it comes time to knock out and try to get 8 – 9 hours of quality sleep at night. With the added stress of everyday life, some people simply survive without the much-needed REM sleep and just do their best with what they can manage.
The amount of unnecessary drowsiness and lost sleep results in real health problems and public dangers like increased roadway accidents and the body’s immune system being compromised. With sleep apnea, if left untreated, it can lead to stroke, heart attack, and even increased risk for diabetes.
This is where CBD comes in.
CBD is great for balancing the body’s internal processes and cellular functions, and it has been found to have a direct positive effect on reducing anxiety which many insomniacs suffer from. It directly attaches to cannabinoid receptors in the brain and the body to allow the body to use more of the body’s pre-existing cannabinoids. That’s right, your body has receptors and CBD already floating around, it just needs a little help to utilize them.
Aside from reducing anxiety, CBD also has a positive effect on breathing. This is because it tends to firm up the muscles in the glottis near the larynx, preventing them from loosening and then blocking the airway as normally occurs with people who snore and for those with sleep apnea.
What Else Can CBD Do?
CBD is also amazingly helpful for people with Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s, dementia, arthritis, and even cancer. It acts as a natural anti-inflammatory, and inflammation has been recently discovered and established by one of the root causes of disease according once again to Harvard Medical School.
Throw in the fact that it can reduce or completely eliminate seizures in kids with epilepsy, and it’s no surprise that more Americans are turning over a new leaf- a cannabis leaf.
Even the FDA is joining in, clearing and approving the first CBD-based anti-seizure medication on the market in 2018.
How Do You Obtain CBD Legally?
Baby Boomers are quickly becoming one of the largest segments in the legal CBD market, and why not? It’s really easy and convenient to acquire, and it is natural and safe.
One of the best, highest rated and established CBD producers available in the USA is American Hemp Oil, according to USA CBD reviews. This is because they use organic farming methods and offer CBD capsules, oil, cream, and even drops for your pets. That’s right, all mammals have CB receptors, and all mammals can benefit from CBD.
Dosing is easy. Simply start out with the recommended doseage suggested on the label. Since it doesn’t get you high, you don’t really have to worry about overdoing it, and you’ll still be able to see for yourself how it works for you. Most people notice positive effects within a few days.
Use CBD, Not THC, for Sleep
It’s important to remember that CBD is most helpful for deep, REM sleep. Using legal cannabis or marijuana which is high in THC may actually be counter-productive, and while it may help you get to sleep faster, it can inhibit deeper levels of sleep. From experience, I can say that some forms of cannabis which is really high in THC can actually make you a bit nervous and wake you up substantially.
Times are changing, and people are starting to realize just how vital it is to re-connect with natural treatments that don’t involve highly addictive pills like opiates or anti-anxiety agents like Xanax.
Seek the advice of your doctor, but don’t be surprised if they are skeptical, as the medical community is slow to accept new, viable solutions that weren’t manufactured by Big Pharma. But if you read up on the existing body of knowledge regarding CBD and try it for yourself, you’ll be in the best position to decide if CBD is for you.
Author adminPosted on July 26, 2019July 26, 2019Categories CBDTags baby boomers use more CBD, cannabidiol, CBD cancer, CBD for Alzheimer’s Disease, cbd oil, cbd reviews, dementia and CBD, health issues aided by CBD, natural CBD treatment for arthritis, Parkinson’s and CBD, what does cbd help with?
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Previous Previous post: Snoring and Sleep Apnea: the Silent Killer of American RetireesNext Next post: Dow Jones Drops 767 Points in Worst Day of 2019! – Protect Your 401k/IRA While You Still Can
Thanks For Visiting Our Site!
Best Place to Buy Gold and Silver Online
Stock Market Bulls or Bears? Who Cares?
Why Own Gold & Silver?
Ron Paul: Gold Bull Market is Here
Search for: Search
End of the Petro Dollar and US Dollar Dominance
- Wearing a Mask is not Good for You, but they Want You to Do It Anyway
- How to kill vicious biting bed bugs!
- Why You Should Not Get a Gold IRA from Regal Assets: My Review
- Why a Good Night Sleep is Worth its Weight in Gold
- Fed Plans to Pump $1 Trillion into System in 14 Days as 1 CEO Buys $90 Million in Gold & Silver
- Dow Jones Loses 800 Points, Banks Pay You to Get a Loan, US Auto Sales Being Hidden
- Bed Bugs: What Are They, Where They Hide, and How to Get Rid of Them
- The Greatest Depression is Already Here, Says Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente
- Gold Breaks Important $1500 Level, Silver follows as World Central Banks Print More Money
- Dow Jones Drops 767 Points in Worst Day of 2019! – Protect Your 401k/IRA While You Still Can
- How Baby Boomers Are Using CBD to Treat Sleep Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: the Silent Killer of American Retirees
The U.S. and Europe have historically manipulated the price of gold through increasing margin requirements and concerted gold lease programs at crucial times to maintain the hegemony of the US dollar and the Euro, but with rising federal deficits in the West we are seeing the dollar exit stage left as the world reserve currency.
We Are in the Biggest Bubble in History
Predictions & Recommendations for Investors
- After Belgium and Netherlands Recall their Gold, Switzerland Ponders Gold Repatriation
- Daily Gold Spot Price and the Historical Price of Gold over Time
- Hartford Gold Group Review
- How a Gold IRA Could Save Your Retirement from the Coming Recession
- APMEX Review
- How to Invest in Gold the Smart Way: Gold ETFs, Gold IRAs and Gold Mining Company Shares, Bullion & Coins
- Rosland Capital Reviews
- Top Rated 5-Star Gold IRA and 401K Rollover Company Reviews
- What are the Only Approved Assets and Precious Metals, Coins and Bullion in a Gold IRA?
- How to Rollover Your IRA or 401K
- Review of the JPMorgan SmartRetirement® Income Fund
- Sterling Trust Company
- The Truth About the Federal Reserve: My Personal Review (Audit) of the Fed
- Turning Green Into Gold: Former Fed Chairman Greenspan Makes a Strong Case for Gold in the Near Future