US Dollar Takes Another Sharp Dive- What It Means for your Stock Portfolio
Today’s news on gold is influenced strongly by Janet Yellen’s continued con-artistry, and the resulting US dollar just hitting fresh 13-month lows.
The writing, it would appear, is on the wall.
Underlined. In bold print. Italicized, even.
The Federal Reserve echoed once again how it plans to maintain interest rates artificially low as the summer cookout of the books continues full stride into the latter half of 2017.
The stock market and housing markets don’t seem to mind. Central bankers afraid to burst our bubble?
US Dollar Drops on Federal Reserve Remarks
With stock markets hitting record highs while P/E (price to earnings) ratios follow suit, many technical indicators are already showing some type of market correction in the near future. Other countries like Russia and China are buying up more gold and dumping US treasuries.
The recent drop in value of the dollar by about 8% could be one of the final canaries in the coal mine. This is why it would be wise to put a portion of your investment/retirement portfolio into a Gold IRA. It’s physical gold/silver that you can hold while receiving the same tax benefits of a traditional IRA or 401K.
Gold Increases Value on Poor Jobs Report
China and Russia buy up more gold, hide the official quantities reported
Just remember that as China builds infrastructure and drops investment dollars into foreign economies, the US threatens to drop bombs in order to influence the world. With a $20 Trillion dollar debt and no possible way out of the current 0% interest rates, empires tend to want to go to war.
Good luck everyone and please plan accordingly.
Return to the Best Gold IRA Rollover Guide
Author adminPosted on July 27, 2017August 28, 2017Categories Surviving the Next Market ResetTags advice, bank, bonds, bullion, central, dollar, drop, federal reserve, financial, gold, interest, investment, mannarino, market, news, notes, prices, rates, stock, treasury, us, yellen, yield
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Thanks For Visiting Our Site!
Best Place to Buy Gold and Silver Online
Stock Market Bulls or Bears? Who Cares?
Why Own Gold & Silver?
Ron Paul: Gold Bull Market is Here
Search for: Search
End of the Petro Dollar and US Dollar Dominance
- Wearing a Mask is not Good for You, but they Want You to Do It Anyway
- How to kill vicious biting bed bugs!
- Why You Should Not Get a Gold IRA from Regal Assets: My Review
- Why a Good Night Sleep is Worth its Weight in Gold
- Fed Plans to Pump $1 Trillion into System in 14 Days as 1 CEO Buys $90 Million in Gold & Silver
- Dow Jones Loses 800 Points, Banks Pay You to Get a Loan, US Auto Sales Being Hidden
- Bed Bugs: What Are They, Where They Hide, and How to Get Rid of Them
- The Greatest Depression is Already Here, Says Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente
- Gold Breaks Important $1500 Level, Silver follows as World Central Banks Print More Money
- Dow Jones Drops 767 Points in Worst Day of 2019! – Protect Your 401k/IRA While You Still Can
- How Baby Boomers Are Using CBD to Treat Sleep Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: the Silent Killer of American Retirees
The U.S. and Europe have historically manipulated the price of gold through increasing margin requirements and concerted gold lease programs at crucial times to maintain the hegemony of the US dollar and the Euro, but with rising federal deficits in the West we are seeing the dollar exit stage left as the world reserve currency.
We Are in the Biggest Bubble in History
Predictions & Recommendations for Investors
- After Belgium and Netherlands Recall their Gold, Switzerland Ponders Gold Repatriation
- Daily Gold Spot Price and the Historical Price of Gold over Time
- Hartford Gold Group Review
- How a Gold IRA Could Save Your Retirement from the Coming Recession
- APMEX Review
- How to Invest in Gold the Smart Way: Gold ETFs, Gold IRAs and Gold Mining Company Shares, Bullion & Coins
- Rosland Capital Reviews
- Top Rated 5-Star Gold IRA and 401K Rollover Company Reviews
- What are the Only Approved Assets and Precious Metals, Coins and Bullion in a Gold IRA?
- How to Rollover Your IRA or 401K
- Review of the JPMorgan SmartRetirement® Income Fund
- Sterling Trust Company
- The Truth About the Federal Reserve: My Personal Review (Audit) of the Fed
- Turning Green Into Gold: Former Fed Chairman Greenspan Makes a Strong Case for Gold in the Near Future