3 Tips on Staying Fit and Active through Retirement (Without Even Trying)
New and Creative Strategies for Exercising
How often you exercise, as well as what you do, will determine how well you progress with better shape and health. The usual route for most is doing their own thing alone or with a friend, but of course you can always be a little social and join a gym. One of the most important things to keep in mind is you need to get moving in the right way. Open up your mind and realize that you can reach fitness goals in a number of approaches. Just as long as you decide on something that you actually look forward to doing each day.
On your mark. Get set, clean!
If you tend to sit a lot at home, then take a break and get up and do some speed cleaning. All you need to do is make sure you only do it for a set amount of time. It is important that you go all out in the short amount of time that you have established. Try to take at least two rooms and get them completely clean and clutter free. The running around dusting, wiping down and putting things where they belong gets your heart pumping and can work your arms and legs at the same time.
Take a hike. By hike I mean take the stairs!
Take every opportunity to take the stairs, and then you can even walk up and down on your toes. You will notice your thigh muscles getting firmer when you use the stairs a lot. If you live in an apartment building or work on an upper floor in an office building, take the stairs instead of the elevator. You’ll get more of a work out without having to spend lots of tedious hours on a stair climbing machine at the gym.
Move around while you talk on the phone – but you don’t want to do anything that will result in heavy breathing because the person you’re talking to might get worried. Another habit to acquire is to go out and walk anytime you are on the phone. There are lots of ways to be active without it winding you or interfering. This is perfect if you get a lot of calls at home or you make them.
Your quality of life will be much improved if you take the time to work out and get in shape. The thing about life today is that we are all so pressed for time in one way or another. You can do traditional exercises or do the creative types that we talked about. Once you develop the habit of what we talked about here, then you will likely start doing more.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Thanks For Visiting Our Site!
Best Place to Buy Gold and Silver Online
Stock Market Bulls or Bears? Who Cares?
Why Own Gold & Silver?
Ron Paul: Gold Bull Market is Here
Search for: Search
End of the Petro Dollar and US Dollar Dominance
- Wearing a Mask is not Good for You, but they Want You to Do It Anyway
- How to kill vicious biting bed bugs!
- Why You Should Not Get a Gold IRA from Regal Assets: My Review
- Why a Good Night Sleep is Worth its Weight in Gold
- Fed Plans to Pump $1 Trillion into System in 14 Days as 1 CEO Buys $90 Million in Gold & Silver
- Dow Jones Loses 800 Points, Banks Pay You to Get a Loan, US Auto Sales Being Hidden
- Bed Bugs: What Are They, Where They Hide, and How to Get Rid of Them
- The Greatest Depression is Already Here, Says Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente
- Gold Breaks Important $1500 Level, Silver follows as World Central Banks Print More Money
- Dow Jones Drops 767 Points in Worst Day of 2019! – Protect Your 401k/IRA While You Still Can
- How Baby Boomers Are Using CBD to Treat Sleep Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: the Silent Killer of American Retirees
The U.S. and Europe have historically manipulated the price of gold through increasing margin requirements and concerted gold lease programs at crucial times to maintain the hegemony of the US dollar and the Euro, but with rising federal deficits in the West we are seeing the dollar exit stage left as the world reserve currency.
We Are in the Biggest Bubble in History
Predictions & Recommendations for Investors
- After Belgium and Netherlands Recall their Gold, Switzerland Ponders Gold Repatriation
- Daily Gold Spot Price and the Historical Price of Gold over Time
- Hartford Gold Group Review
- How a Gold IRA Could Save Your Retirement from the Coming Recession
- APMEX Review
- How to Invest in Gold the Smart Way: Gold ETFs, Gold IRAs and Gold Mining Company Shares, Bullion & Coins
- Rosland Capital Reviews
- Top Rated 5-Star Gold IRA and 401K Rollover Company Reviews
- What are the Only Approved Assets and Precious Metals, Coins and Bullion in a Gold IRA?
- How to Rollover Your IRA or 401K
- Review of the JPMorgan SmartRetirement® Income Fund
- Sterling Trust Company
- The Truth About the Federal Reserve: My Personal Review (Audit) of the Fed
- Turning Green Into Gold: Former Fed Chairman Greenspan Makes a Strong Case for Gold in the Near Future