Why a Good Night Sleep is Worth its Weight in Gold
Insomnia is what is commonly referred to as sleeplessness, it can be described as a sleeping disorder whereby an individual basically cannot fall asleep or be able to sleep for long periods of time. For some this might be a disorder but for others the sleeping disorder is usually caused by other factor.
Some of these factors include stress, and working through the night. Having adequate sleep for a number of hours is very important, because when you are not able to get it there are some devastating results. Here are some of the dangers of not getting enough sleep.
Sleep Deprivation Lowers the body’s immunity
When you have less sleep the body will most likely become weak in general and eventually the immune system will be compromised. Having adequate amount of sleep will boost the immunity making an individual less susceptible to any illness. A weak immune system basically means that the one can easily get sick. So to void getting sick often, get adequate rest and sleep.
Sleep loss can lead to weight gain
Insomnia can be related to a person weight gain rapidly. Studies conducted indicate that people who sleep for the less than seven hours are at a greater chance of becoming obese. Weight is gained because people who have less sleep have low levels of leptin. The function of leptin is to ensure that your stomach feels full, so with minimal quantities of leptin one does not easily feel full and they eat a lot. Eating a lot will eventually lead to obesity. So it’s crucial that adequate sleep is attained frequently.
Lack of sleep disrupts your mental well being
One may become more irritable or very moody when they do lack sleep. A study done indicated that people who have emotional outbursts or are depressed usually sleep for less than six hours in a day. In a more serious case, people with insomnia become more depressed and end up suffering panic attacks and anxiety attacks. Being moody usually affects the relationship that one has with the outside world.
Sleeplessness reduces fertility and sex drive
For both men and women when they don’t have much sleep, their libido which can be described as a person’s sex drive, goes down tremendously. For men with decreased libido, the lower levels of testosterone certainly contribute to that. A woman can also become less viable to get a child once they are deprived of sleep. Lack of a proper sex drive or being fertile can create external pressure from your sexual partner and lead to breaking ups.
Sleep disorders can cause heart disease
When one has a sleeping disorder or insomnia, the functioning of a person’s heart can easily be overwhelmed. When one is deprived of sleep for a long time they can suffer various heart conditions including mild heart attacks. Other conditions associated with the cardiovascular system because of insomnia include; high blood pressure and inflammation of the heart. In more serious cases lack of sleep can cause heart failure and cause death.
With the realization that adequate sleep is vital not only for a person’s body but also the people surrounding them, it’s critical that one has about seven hours of uninterrupted sleep in order live a comfortable and healthy life.
Author adminPosted on September 30, 2019April 13, 2020Categories Sleep Disorders and InsomniaTags get more sleep at night, help for people who can’t sleep, how to sleep better at night, i can’t sleep, sleep tips
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Thanks For Visiting Our Site!
Best Place to Buy Gold and Silver Online
Stock Market Bulls or Bears? Who Cares?
Why Own Gold & Silver?
Ron Paul: Gold Bull Market is Here
Search for: Search
End of the Petro Dollar and US Dollar Dominance
- Wearing a Mask is not Good for You, but they Want You to Do It Anyway
- How to kill vicious biting bed bugs!
- Why You Should Not Get a Gold IRA from Regal Assets: My Review
- Why a Good Night Sleep is Worth its Weight in Gold
- Fed Plans to Pump $1 Trillion into System in 14 Days as 1 CEO Buys $90 Million in Gold & Silver
- Dow Jones Loses 800 Points, Banks Pay You to Get a Loan, US Auto Sales Being Hidden
- Bed Bugs: What Are They, Where They Hide, and How to Get Rid of Them
- The Greatest Depression is Already Here, Says Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente
- Gold Breaks Important $1500 Level, Silver follows as World Central Banks Print More Money
- Dow Jones Drops 767 Points in Worst Day of 2019! – Protect Your 401k/IRA While You Still Can
- How Baby Boomers Are Using CBD to Treat Sleep Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: the Silent Killer of American Retirees
The U.S. and Europe have historically manipulated the price of gold through increasing margin requirements and concerted gold lease programs at crucial times to maintain the hegemony of the US dollar and the Euro, but with rising federal deficits in the West we are seeing the dollar exit stage left as the world reserve currency.
We Are in the Biggest Bubble in History
Predictions & Recommendations for Investors
- After Belgium and Netherlands Recall their Gold, Switzerland Ponders Gold Repatriation
- Daily Gold Spot Price and the Historical Price of Gold over Time
- Hartford Gold Group Review
- How a Gold IRA Could Save Your Retirement from the Coming Recession
- APMEX Review
- How to Invest in Gold the Smart Way: Gold ETFs, Gold IRAs and Gold Mining Company Shares, Bullion & Coins
- Rosland Capital Reviews
- Top Rated 5-Star Gold IRA and 401K Rollover Company Reviews
- What are the Only Approved Assets and Precious Metals, Coins and Bullion in a Gold IRA?
- How to Rollover Your IRA or 401K
- Review of the JPMorgan SmartRetirement® Income Fund
- Sterling Trust Company
- The Truth About the Federal Reserve: My Personal Review (Audit) of the Fed
- Turning Green Into Gold: Former Fed Chairman Greenspan Makes a Strong Case for Gold in the Near Future