The Greatest Depression is Already Here, Says Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente Are We Already Living in “The Greatest Depression”?
According to Gerald Celente of Trends Journal, the US is entering, if not already in, the “Greatest Depression.” On Jeff Rense’s radio show this week, Gerald went on to say that the global economic slowdown is about to hit home in the USA, and hard.
Gerald Celente has been accurately predicting major economic and political events for the last 30 years. He was correct about the 2008 stock market crash and even called the “Trump rally” in late 2016, when he predicted that the stock market would rise to new highs based on optimism and a more tax-friendly environment for corporations and Americans.
But now, his latest prediction could be his most important:
“During the last recession, the Federal Reserve dropped rates to zero from 5%. This time, when the recession becomes official, they will already be at 2% trying to cut to zero, and it won’t be enough to have any effect on the economy at all… Now in Germany, if you buy a 30-year government bond, they are promising to give you back less money than what you paid initially. Imagine that, buying a bond knowing that you are going to lose money, guaranteed.”
This just shows how bad things really are in the world economy and monetary system, and no surprise then that last week New Zealand, India, and Thailand’s central banks all made drastic cuts to their countries’ interest rates. This is the 4th time this year that India has cut its interest rates.
Gerald Celente had a warning to the listening audience, that people could lose their jobs, their homes, their businesses, and worst of all- potentially their lives.
“You have the trade wars, the currency wars… and we are already in the stages of the Greatest Depression.”
Radio host Jeff Rense was keen to add that “by the time they announce the recession, it will already be too late to do something about it to protect yourself and your family”.
And I can’t help but agree.
Safeguard Your IRA or 401k While You Still Can
A Gold IRA:
*Can save you from the devaluation of the dollar due to un-payable US national debt
*Helps you make money even as stock markets decline, drop in price, or even crash
*Gives you all the same tax benefits of a traditional IRA or 401k
When the recession is officially announced, it will likely already be too late to save your retirement and investments.
Click here to receive a free Gold IRA investment kit or Call 1 (844) 912-1706
Return to www.thebestgoldirarolloverguide.net
Author adminPosted on August 12, 2019August 12, 2019Categories economic news, market newsTags america, bonds, deficits, economic depression, economy, forecast, gerald celente, global economic slowdown, jeff rense, money, national debt, predictions, recession, retirees, retirement, savings, stocks, the greatest depression, the jeff rense show, trade, trends, us dollar, usa
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Thanks For Visiting Our Site!
Best Place to Buy Gold and Silver Online
Stock Market Bulls or Bears? Who Cares?
Why Own Gold & Silver?
Ron Paul: Gold Bull Market is Here
Search for: Search
End of the Petro Dollar and US Dollar Dominance
- Wearing a Mask is not Good for You, but they Want You to Do It Anyway
- How to kill vicious biting bed bugs!
- Why You Should Not Get a Gold IRA from Regal Assets: My Review
- Why a Good Night Sleep is Worth its Weight in Gold
- Fed Plans to Pump $1 Trillion into System in 14 Days as 1 CEO Buys $90 Million in Gold & Silver
- Dow Jones Loses 800 Points, Banks Pay You to Get a Loan, US Auto Sales Being Hidden
- Bed Bugs: What Are They, Where They Hide, and How to Get Rid of Them
- The Greatest Depression is Already Here, Says Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente
- Gold Breaks Important $1500 Level, Silver follows as World Central Banks Print More Money
- Dow Jones Drops 767 Points in Worst Day of 2019! – Protect Your 401k/IRA While You Still Can
- How Baby Boomers Are Using CBD to Treat Sleep Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: the Silent Killer of American Retirees
The U.S. and Europe have historically manipulated the price of gold through increasing margin requirements and concerted gold lease programs at crucial times to maintain the hegemony of the US dollar and the Euro, but with rising federal deficits in the West we are seeing the dollar exit stage left as the world reserve currency.
We Are in the Biggest Bubble in History
Predictions & Recommendations for Investors
- After Belgium and Netherlands Recall their Gold, Switzerland Ponders Gold Repatriation
- Daily Gold Spot Price and the Historical Price of Gold over Time
- Hartford Gold Group Review
- How a Gold IRA Could Save Your Retirement from the Coming Recession
- APMEX Review
- How to Invest in Gold the Smart Way: Gold ETFs, Gold IRAs and Gold Mining Company Shares, Bullion & Coins
- Rosland Capital Reviews
- Top Rated 5-Star Gold IRA and 401K Rollover Company Reviews
- What are the Only Approved Assets and Precious Metals, Coins and Bullion in a Gold IRA?
- How to Rollover Your IRA or 401K
- Review of the JPMorgan SmartRetirement® Income Fund
- Sterling Trust Company
- The Truth About the Federal Reserve: My Personal Review (Audit) of the Fed
- Turning Green Into Gold: Former Fed Chairman Greenspan Makes a Strong Case for Gold in the Near Future