The Federal Reserve Openly Admits to Rigging the Stock Market and the Price of Gold There Are No Markets Any More, Only Interventions
When the Federal Reserve admits to rigging the market by buying and selling securities in “open market operations”, you’d think that would be a news story somewhere. Unfortunately, it’s only the independent news media, a few websites, and people who dare to read the government’s proxies’ own publications who know about this truth.
It actually makes more sense than the financial news headlines, which blame market moves in any given direction on contradictory and mindless dribble.
An actual declassified telegram to the US State Dept reveals how the US wants to remain the “masters of gold” and perform “reshuffling” among other nations to keep the appearance of having large gold reserves, in order to maintain dollar supremacy and the US dollar as the world’s reserve currency.
Does The Suppression of the Price of Gold Work Forever?
Considering that while a lot of this scheming was being brewed up by the US government and Federal Reserve the price of an ounce of gold was around 40 bucks, and now gold is around $1300/oz., it’s clear that the manipulation only works in the short-term.
Countries like China, Russia, and India are all aware of how the US and Western governments use derivatives to keep the price of gold from naturally rising. This could also be why they’re stocking up on gold now while it’s undervalued and gradually refusing to purchase US debt in the form of Treasuries, because one day, the US dollar will go the way of all other previous world reserve currencies throughout history.
I just wouldn’t want to be without gold and silver when it happens.
Protect Your IRA or 401k with Gold
A Gold IRA:
*Can protect you from the devaluation of the dollar due to un-payable US national debt
*Helps you make money even as stock markets decline, drop in price, or even crash
*Provides all the same tax benefits of a traditional IRA or 401k
Click here to receive a free Gold IRA investment kit or Call 1 (844) 912-1706
Return to the https://thebestgoldirarolloverguide.net
Author adminPosted on May 8, 2019August 10, 2019Categories market newsTags federal reserve market rigging, federal reserve open market operations, ft knox, gata, gold, gold derivatives, gold dishoarding, gold lease, gold prices, gold reshuffling, how central banks keep the price of gold down, how the federal reserve rigs the stock market, how the price of gold is suppressed, interventions, mnuchin, prices, there are no free markets any more
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Previous Previous post: Dow $80,000? Why the Heck Not? The Real Economy Doesn’t Matter Any More, Until It DoesNext Next post: In This Volatile Tweet-Sensitive Stock Market, Should I Buy Bonds as a Safe Haven Investment?
Thanks For Visiting Our Site!
Best Place to Buy Gold and Silver Online
Stock Market Bulls or Bears? Who Cares?
Why Own Gold & Silver?
Ron Paul: Gold Bull Market is Here
Search for: Search
End of the Petro Dollar and US Dollar Dominance
- Wearing a Mask is not Good for You, but they Want You to Do It Anyway
- How to kill vicious biting bed bugs!
- Why You Should Not Get a Gold IRA from Regal Assets: My Review
- Why a Good Night Sleep is Worth its Weight in Gold
- Fed Plans to Pump $1 Trillion into System in 14 Days as 1 CEO Buys $90 Million in Gold & Silver
- Dow Jones Loses 800 Points, Banks Pay You to Get a Loan, US Auto Sales Being Hidden
- Bed Bugs: What Are They, Where They Hide, and How to Get Rid of Them
- The Greatest Depression is Already Here, Says Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente
- Gold Breaks Important $1500 Level, Silver follows as World Central Banks Print More Money
- Dow Jones Drops 767 Points in Worst Day of 2019! – Protect Your 401k/IRA While You Still Can
- How Baby Boomers Are Using CBD to Treat Sleep Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: the Silent Killer of American Retirees
The U.S. and Europe have historically manipulated the price of gold through increasing margin requirements and concerted gold lease programs at crucial times to maintain the hegemony of the US dollar and the Euro, but with rising federal deficits in the West we are seeing the dollar exit stage left as the world reserve currency.
We Are in the Biggest Bubble in History
Predictions & Recommendations for Investors
- After Belgium and Netherlands Recall their Gold, Switzerland Ponders Gold Repatriation
- Daily Gold Spot Price and the Historical Price of Gold over Time
- Hartford Gold Group Review
- How a Gold IRA Could Save Your Retirement from the Coming Recession
- APMEX Review
- How to Invest in Gold the Smart Way: Gold ETFs, Gold IRAs and Gold Mining Company Shares, Bullion & Coins
- Rosland Capital Reviews
- Top Rated 5-Star Gold IRA and 401K Rollover Company Reviews
- What are the Only Approved Assets and Precious Metals, Coins and Bullion in a Gold IRA?
- How to Rollover Your IRA or 401K
- Review of the JPMorgan SmartRetirement® Income Fund
- Sterling Trust Company
- The Truth About the Federal Reserve: My Personal Review (Audit) of the Fed
- Turning Green Into Gold: Former Fed Chairman Greenspan Makes a Strong Case for Gold in the Near Future