Recession is Now a 75% Probability According to This Leading Economic Indicator Recession Now a 75% Certainty
Some other points mentioned in the video include:
The survey surprised the surveyors when so many CFOs were in near total agreement that a recession would be here by 2021, if not sooner. A global slowdown is in effect, however the American and Western mainstream media will not touch this topic. It’s always about Trump and either what he’s doing or not doing. In other words, just more fake news.
*Fewer young Americans getting drivers licenses
While getting a driver’s license used to be as American as applie pie, Generation Z’ers are now enrolling in driver’s education courses at later ages, and fewer are going to the DMV to get that all-coveted freedom pass. With Uber, Lyft, and limited resources to include insourcing menial wage jobs to foreigners and immigrant workers (some illegal), the average American 16 year old is now competing heavily with men twice their age who are willing to practically kill themselves to do the same job.
*Labor market supply oversaturation keeping wages flat
Again, globalism reveals its ugly head, with many Americans entering the workforce later for jobs that pay less and offer fewer hours, while women joining the workforce and letting in massive amounts of immigrants more than doubled the labor market, thus driving down prices of labor since the 1970’s.
*Real inflation and CPI around 7 – 10%
The government has consistently changed the way it keeps tabs on metrics such as inflation and the CPI (consumer price index), even going so far to ignore the cost of basic goods because at the end of the day, the Federal Reserve is not there to do anything but protect the global banking elite and keep Wall St looking good.
*Millennials can’t afford to buy homes, have too much debt
With a lack of good jobs, millennials are graduating college with record student loan debt that many will never be able to pay back working a “normal” job. When I waited tables, I encountered a bartender who told me she had over $100K in student debt. I nearly collapsed when I heard that and she said it as casually as you might ask for an extra napkin when having lunch.
*10,000 baby boomers retire every day and need to be wary of market downturns
With 10,000 people becoming 64 every day over the next couple of years, a baby boomer will benefit from being mentally and psychologically prepared to protect their investments, 401k and IRA while they still can. Ensuring that once you leave the workforce your investments are more heavily divided into lower risk assets while being ready to sideline your stock holdings into cash are one way to prepare. We offer a free gold IRA investing kit to help people with this as well.
Qualified Investors Receive a Free Gold IRA Rollover and Investment Kit
Return to the Best Gold IRA Rollover Guide
Author adminPosted on April 22, 2019May 9, 2019Categories market newsTags baby boomers, bonds, crash, currency, debt, declining quality of life, depression, economic, federal reserve, financial, inflation, insourcing, investment, labor market, markets, nixon ends the gold standard, outsourcing, protect your 401k, protect your ira, recession, retirement planning, rising cost of living, stocks
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Thanks For Visiting Our Site!
Best Place to Buy Gold and Silver Online
Stock Market Bulls or Bears? Who Cares?
Why Own Gold & Silver?
Ron Paul: Gold Bull Market is Here
Search for: Search
End of the Petro Dollar and US Dollar Dominance
- Wearing a Mask is not Good for You, but they Want You to Do It Anyway
- How to kill vicious biting bed bugs!
- Why You Should Not Get a Gold IRA from Regal Assets: My Review
- Why a Good Night Sleep is Worth its Weight in Gold
- Fed Plans to Pump $1 Trillion into System in 14 Days as 1 CEO Buys $90 Million in Gold & Silver
- Dow Jones Loses 800 Points, Banks Pay You to Get a Loan, US Auto Sales Being Hidden
- Bed Bugs: What Are They, Where They Hide, and How to Get Rid of Them
- The Greatest Depression is Already Here, Says Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente
- Gold Breaks Important $1500 Level, Silver follows as World Central Banks Print More Money
- Dow Jones Drops 767 Points in Worst Day of 2019! – Protect Your 401k/IRA While You Still Can
- How Baby Boomers Are Using CBD to Treat Sleep Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: the Silent Killer of American Retirees
The U.S. and Europe have historically manipulated the price of gold through increasing margin requirements and concerted gold lease programs at crucial times to maintain the hegemony of the US dollar and the Euro, but with rising federal deficits in the West we are seeing the dollar exit stage left as the world reserve currency.
We Are in the Biggest Bubble in History
Predictions & Recommendations for Investors
- After Belgium and Netherlands Recall their Gold, Switzerland Ponders Gold Repatriation
- Daily Gold Spot Price and the Historical Price of Gold over Time
- Hartford Gold Group Review
- How a Gold IRA Could Save Your Retirement from the Coming Recession
- APMEX Review
- How to Invest in Gold the Smart Way: Gold ETFs, Gold IRAs and Gold Mining Company Shares, Bullion & Coins
- Rosland Capital Reviews
- Top Rated 5-Star Gold IRA and 401K Rollover Company Reviews
- What are the Only Approved Assets and Precious Metals, Coins and Bullion in a Gold IRA?
- How to Rollover Your IRA or 401K
- Review of the JPMorgan SmartRetirement® Income Fund
- Sterling Trust Company
- The Truth About the Federal Reserve: My Personal Review (Audit) of the Fed
- Turning Green Into Gold: Former Fed Chairman Greenspan Makes a Strong Case for Gold in the Near Future