Critical Reason Why the EU Could COLLAPSE at Any Moment! Critical Reason Why the EU Could COLLAPSE at Any Moment!
The truth is, the European Union Central Bank has one policy: destroy the currency of every nation-state’s currency. Get them dependent on the Euro, and bring them into financial slavery and dependency. The ECB currently holds 36% of the Euro Zone’s GDP. Central banks around the world are all taking over the assets, calling them “toxic”, but in reality, they’re controlling real assets as they print more fiat currency, while holding the people hostage.
It is a type of invisible communism according to the Money GPS. The ECB is purchasing private-sector assets and controlling them, which under any other name would be communism. The big banks are seen running the governments of the US like Goldman Sachs. When is the last time the US government had a Treasury Secretary that didn’t work for Goldman Sachs?
What if one country in the European Union failed?
In the centralized control system, one country failing dramatically affects other countries in the EU. Productive countries like Germany will be expected to shoulder the load if/when a country like Italy fails. This is why many countries tend to buy up the failed and toxic assets of the countries that are in dire financial straits.
The bottom line is this: money from the private individual (and property and opportunity) is flowing from the individual to the corporate masters of the central planned economy via bailouts, bail-ins, zero % interest rates, and stock share buyback programs. The government using taxpayer dollars to funnel to corporations props up the economy, but the average person rarely sees a benefit and often gets a detrimental effect within a few years. High stock prices don’t guarantee new jobs, products, or services, and this is where the average joe gets left out in the cold.
With so much manipulation, there’s never been a better time to put a portion of your wealth into a precious metals IRA to protect your life savings and life’s work. Because at the end of the day, the government will not be there to bail you out.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Thanks For Visiting Our Site!
Best Place to Buy Gold and Silver Online
Stock Market Bulls or Bears? Who Cares?
Why Own Gold & Silver?
Ron Paul: Gold Bull Market is Here
Search for: Search
End of the Petro Dollar and US Dollar Dominance
- Wearing a Mask is not Good for You, but they Want You to Do It Anyway
- How to kill vicious biting bed bugs!
- Why You Should Not Get a Gold IRA from Regal Assets: My Review
- Why a Good Night Sleep is Worth its Weight in Gold
- Fed Plans to Pump $1 Trillion into System in 14 Days as 1 CEO Buys $90 Million in Gold & Silver
- Dow Jones Loses 800 Points, Banks Pay You to Get a Loan, US Auto Sales Being Hidden
- Bed Bugs: What Are They, Where They Hide, and How to Get Rid of Them
- The Greatest Depression is Already Here, Says Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente
- Gold Breaks Important $1500 Level, Silver follows as World Central Banks Print More Money
- Dow Jones Drops 767 Points in Worst Day of 2019! – Protect Your 401k/IRA While You Still Can
- How Baby Boomers Are Using CBD to Treat Sleep Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: the Silent Killer of American Retirees
The U.S. and Europe have historically manipulated the price of gold through increasing margin requirements and concerted gold lease programs at crucial times to maintain the hegemony of the US dollar and the Euro, but with rising federal deficits in the West we are seeing the dollar exit stage left as the world reserve currency.
We Are in the Biggest Bubble in History
Predictions & Recommendations for Investors
- After Belgium and Netherlands Recall their Gold, Switzerland Ponders Gold Repatriation
- Daily Gold Spot Price and the Historical Price of Gold over Time
- Hartford Gold Group Review
- How a Gold IRA Could Save Your Retirement from the Coming Recession
- APMEX Review
- How to Invest in Gold the Smart Way: Gold ETFs, Gold IRAs and Gold Mining Company Shares, Bullion & Coins
- Rosland Capital Reviews
- Top Rated 5-Star Gold IRA and 401K Rollover Company Reviews
- What are the Only Approved Assets and Precious Metals, Coins and Bullion in a Gold IRA?
- How to Rollover Your IRA or 401K
- Review of the JPMorgan SmartRetirement® Income Fund
- Sterling Trust Company
- The Truth About the Federal Reserve: My Personal Review (Audit) of the Fed
- Turning Green Into Gold: Former Fed Chairman Greenspan Makes a Strong Case for Gold in the Near Future