Get Ready For It, Silver Will Rally to $130, Gold To $8,000 – CEO Gold and Silver Could See Unprecedented Price Rises in the next 5 years
Silver is set to rise in the next 5 years dramatically due to supply and demand factors, which sees a strong industrial need for mankind to innovate towards a more green economy. While gold and silver seem to be stuck in a trading range, copper and other metals have gone up significantly lately, but lack of manipulation in the more industrial metals could account for this, according to KitCo.
Silver supply has faced multiple deficits in recent years, thus making it a bit strange that the price has not already risen, but readers of our blog already know the recent for this. As for gold, according to Jim Rickards, the amount of toxic debt laden paper currency floating around the globe demonstrates in theory that gold price is severely undervalued and could be the great equalizer in resetting the global monetary system.
Gold Mining Production Tough Times Could Be Over
A lack of demand in gold mining and silver mining was experienced in recent times but now mining stocks are picking up again, which reflects the possibility of what Ron Paul said when he stated a gold bull market is just around the corner.
Additionally, huge consumers of silver like Samsung, Toyota, and other technology giants are going to need more silver in the coming years. All the good news for gold and silver means owning the best gold IRA is advantageous indeed for the average retail investor.
Author adminPosted on February 18, 2018March 14, 2018Categories gold news, Investing Tips, market predictionsTags 5 year prediction for gold and silver, is gold and silver a good investment?, precious metals price predictions
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Thanks For Visiting Our Site!
Best Place to Buy Gold and Silver Online
Stock Market Bulls or Bears? Who Cares?
Why Own Gold & Silver?
Ron Paul: Gold Bull Market is Here
Search for: Search
End of the Petro Dollar and US Dollar Dominance
- Wearing a Mask is not Good for You, but they Want You to Do It Anyway
- How to kill vicious biting bed bugs!
- Why You Should Not Get a Gold IRA from Regal Assets: My Review
- Why a Good Night Sleep is Worth its Weight in Gold
- Fed Plans to Pump $1 Trillion into System in 14 Days as 1 CEO Buys $90 Million in Gold & Silver
- Dow Jones Loses 800 Points, Banks Pay You to Get a Loan, US Auto Sales Being Hidden
- Bed Bugs: What Are They, Where They Hide, and How to Get Rid of Them
- The Greatest Depression is Already Here, Says Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente
- Gold Breaks Important $1500 Level, Silver follows as World Central Banks Print More Money
- Dow Jones Drops 767 Points in Worst Day of 2019! – Protect Your 401k/IRA While You Still Can
- How Baby Boomers Are Using CBD to Treat Sleep Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: the Silent Killer of American Retirees
The U.S. and Europe have historically manipulated the price of gold through increasing margin requirements and concerted gold lease programs at crucial times to maintain the hegemony of the US dollar and the Euro, but with rising federal deficits in the West we are seeing the dollar exit stage left as the world reserve currency.
We Are in the Biggest Bubble in History
Predictions & Recommendations for Investors
- After Belgium and Netherlands Recall their Gold, Switzerland Ponders Gold Repatriation
- Daily Gold Spot Price and the Historical Price of Gold over Time
- Hartford Gold Group Review
- How a Gold IRA Could Save Your Retirement from the Coming Recession
- APMEX Review
- How to Invest in Gold the Smart Way: Gold ETFs, Gold IRAs and Gold Mining Company Shares, Bullion & Coins
- Rosland Capital Reviews
- Top Rated 5-Star Gold IRA and 401K Rollover Company Reviews
- What are the Only Approved Assets and Precious Metals, Coins and Bullion in a Gold IRA?
- How to Rollover Your IRA or 401K
- Review of the JPMorgan SmartRetirement® Income Fund
- Sterling Trust Company
- The Truth About the Federal Reserve: My Personal Review (Audit) of the Fed
- Turning Green Into Gold: Former Fed Chairman Greenspan Makes a Strong Case for Gold in the Near Future