Capital Gold Group Review
Capital Gold Group
*recommends hedging with gold and realizes the inflation of stocks and currency
*advises diversifying away from the decreased purchase power and erosion of the US Dollar
*encourages the physical holding of gold and personal accounts converting into a gold IRA backed by solid gold
*warns of new “Bail-ins” instead of Bail-outs, a new phenomenon sweeping Europe where banks create negative interest rates that essentially eats up any cash you have deposited with them, a topic covered in their free gold kit
*consistently releases news about gold on “The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose”
Capital Gold Group Review
I really liked Capital Gold Group. Here’s why I picked them as the #2 top rated gold company.
*Watching their YouTube channel was very informative. I enjoy multimedia that teaches me things about the markets and keeps me informed. I know the mainstream media will not inform me about the things I should actually be focusing my energies on, so a fresh perspective makes me a better investor.
*Capital Gold Group has consistently high ratings from current and past customers. Their quality score was 90.9% which made them #2 in our book for best Gold investing company to roll over or create a gold IRA/401k. You don’t want to work with a gold company that has a lot of complaints, or has a low rating with the BBB.
*Capital Gold offers a free gold kit. I always appreciate a gold company that is willing to educate before they try to sell me something. I think most good gold companies realize this though.
What I didn’t like about Capital Gold Group
Mark Cuban. Angry. Happy. Sad. He has the same facial expression every time I see him.
*I didn’t like their fees. Sometimes they run an offer that gives $500 cash back for opening an IRA, but they don’t have the lowest fees in the business long-term.
*It can take up to 14 days to open an IRA and up to 21 days for delivery of goods. Compared to all other industry players it’s not bad, but it’s not better than Lear Capital or Regal Assets.
The Last Word on Capital Gold Group
If you’re not worried about what I consider paying an extra $70/yr might do for you in the long run then investing in Capital Gold Group seems like a pretty safe bet. They have consistently high reviews and they provide a great value for precious metals investors.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Thanks For Visiting Our Site!
Best Place to Buy Gold and Silver Online
Stock Market Bulls or Bears? Who Cares?
Why Own Gold & Silver?
Ron Paul: Gold Bull Market is Here
Search for: Search
End of the Petro Dollar and US Dollar Dominance
- Wearing a Mask is not Good for You, but they Want You to Do It Anyway
- How to kill vicious biting bed bugs!
- Why You Should Not Get a Gold IRA from Regal Assets: My Review
- Why a Good Night Sleep is Worth its Weight in Gold
- Fed Plans to Pump $1 Trillion into System in 14 Days as 1 CEO Buys $90 Million in Gold & Silver
- Dow Jones Loses 800 Points, Banks Pay You to Get a Loan, US Auto Sales Being Hidden
- Bed Bugs: What Are They, Where They Hide, and How to Get Rid of Them
- The Greatest Depression is Already Here, Says Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente
- Gold Breaks Important $1500 Level, Silver follows as World Central Banks Print More Money
- Dow Jones Drops 767 Points in Worst Day of 2019! – Protect Your 401k/IRA While You Still Can
- How Baby Boomers Are Using CBD to Treat Sleep Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: the Silent Killer of American Retirees
The U.S. and Europe have historically manipulated the price of gold through increasing margin requirements and concerted gold lease programs at crucial times to maintain the hegemony of the US dollar and the Euro, but with rising federal deficits in the West we are seeing the dollar exit stage left as the world reserve currency.
We Are in the Biggest Bubble in History
Predictions & Recommendations for Investors
- After Belgium and Netherlands Recall their Gold, Switzerland Ponders Gold Repatriation
- Daily Gold Spot Price and the Historical Price of Gold over Time
- Hartford Gold Group Review
- How a Gold IRA Could Save Your Retirement from the Coming Recession
- APMEX Review
- How to Invest in Gold the Smart Way: Gold ETFs, Gold IRAs and Gold Mining Company Shares, Bullion & Coins
- Rosland Capital Reviews
- Top Rated 5-Star Gold IRA and 401K Rollover Company Reviews
- What are the Only Approved Assets and Precious Metals, Coins and Bullion in a Gold IRA?
- How to Rollover Your IRA or 401K
- Review of the JPMorgan SmartRetirement® Income Fund
- Sterling Trust Company
- The Truth About the Federal Reserve: My Personal Review (Audit) of the Fed
- Turning Green Into Gold: Former Fed Chairman Greenspan Makes a Strong Case for Gold in the Near Future