Rob Kirby – Bankers Will Send Gold and Silver Prices to the Moon Rob Kirby – Bankers Will Send Gold and Silver Prices to the Moon
If they stop pushing the price of gold down in the markets with paper shares, the elites fear the rise in the price of gold would lead to mania and a loss of confidence in the current fiat monetary system, according to Rob Kirby in a recent interview with Greg Hunter. The Federal Reserve and the central bankers have been dumping paper contracts for gold with the London Gold Fix and on the COMEX to artificially suppress the price of gold and silver, but their ammunition is getting less effective by the day.
“They have lost the power to smear the market the way they used to” says Kirby, largely due to the fact that entities around the world like in Asia are buying up physical gold at an insatiable rate. The end-game of this is that the Western world will not be able to fix the price of gold and silver to an imaginary number to maintain the teflon appearance of the US dollar intact.
The appetite for physical metal in the East is enormous, and it’s not going down any time soon. The demand for gold in the US/Canada is very small compared to Asia, where it’s difficult to acquire tons of gold and silver. But times are changing, and the reason why is because the entire world is getting fed up with the “Fed” itself.
We’re going to experience precious metal being put on the blockchain
Monetary elites will see that “crypto-ized metals” will finally present a force that can defeat the manipulation in the Western based fiat monetary and banking system, bringing much-needed reality to the entire physical metals market. Most gold and silver metals investors and traders are already privy to the fact that a large amount of underhanded chicanery.
The US has also been relying upon the fact that oil must be purchased in US dollars, but with China creating the petro-yuan set to release in March of 2018, the US dollar’s days of freeloading off the backs of the rest of the world’s economies could be coming to an end.
Right now, no one can really redeem shares of SLV and GLD except for the bullion banks like JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs, in theory, and the process is shrouded in mystery. It’s ambiguous for a reason according to Kirby, and I think readers of our blog can see why. This is why putting precious metals on the blockchain stands to eliminate the selling of paper shares for metals that may not even exist, or selling the same piece of gold on paper 100 times.
This is why instead of investing in Gold ETFs on the stock market, putting your money into a gold backed IRA is the best option for holding significant amounts of gold and silver without having to store it all in your woodshed behind your house, though the option for taking physical delivery is there should you choose to hold it yourself.
$21 Trillion USD Unaccounted for by the US Government
More than an entire year’s worth of US GDP is missing from only 2 government departments. Dark money that is not accounted for is thought to exist in the government’s coffers for manipulating and propping up the current status quo like the US stock market, bond market, housing market, as well as cover military actions abroad.
Kirby and Greg Hunter both speculate that large amounts of dark money distort the true figure on the amount of circulating US dollars in the world, and they say the elites do this for a reason using offshore banks and foreign entities. This could explain how the bond market is getting rescued on a daily basis in the markets, which is evident on the charts and technical tracking indicators.
Author adminPosted on January 3, 2018February 18, 2018Categories BitCoin, gold news, market newsTags 21 trillion missing from US government, bitcoin, dark money, economic predictions, economy, gold, gold market update, gold news, greg hunter, money supply, paper derivatives in the gold market, predictions, silver, usa watchdog
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Previous Previous post: Attention Gold and Silver Investors- Why You MUST Buy Even a Tiny Amount of BitCoin!Next Next post: This Amazing Chart Shows Bitcoin Investors Diversifying Into Gold & Silver – Mike Maloney
Thanks For Visiting Our Site!
Best Place to Buy Gold and Silver Online
Stock Market Bulls or Bears? Who Cares?
Why Own Gold & Silver?
Ron Paul: Gold Bull Market is Here
Search for: Search
End of the Petro Dollar and US Dollar Dominance
- Wearing a Mask is not Good for You, but they Want You to Do It Anyway
- How to kill vicious biting bed bugs!
- Why You Should Not Get a Gold IRA from Regal Assets: My Review
- Why a Good Night Sleep is Worth its Weight in Gold
- Fed Plans to Pump $1 Trillion into System in 14 Days as 1 CEO Buys $90 Million in Gold & Silver
- Dow Jones Loses 800 Points, Banks Pay You to Get a Loan, US Auto Sales Being Hidden
- Bed Bugs: What Are They, Where They Hide, and How to Get Rid of Them
- The Greatest Depression is Already Here, Says Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente
- Gold Breaks Important $1500 Level, Silver follows as World Central Banks Print More Money
- Dow Jones Drops 767 Points in Worst Day of 2019! – Protect Your 401k/IRA While You Still Can
- How Baby Boomers Are Using CBD to Treat Sleep Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: the Silent Killer of American Retirees
The U.S. and Europe have historically manipulated the price of gold through increasing margin requirements and concerted gold lease programs at crucial times to maintain the hegemony of the US dollar and the Euro, but with rising federal deficits in the West we are seeing the dollar exit stage left as the world reserve currency.
We Are in the Biggest Bubble in History
Predictions & Recommendations for Investors
- After Belgium and Netherlands Recall their Gold, Switzerland Ponders Gold Repatriation
- Daily Gold Spot Price and the Historical Price of Gold over Time
- Hartford Gold Group Review
- How a Gold IRA Could Save Your Retirement from the Coming Recession
- APMEX Review
- How to Invest in Gold the Smart Way: Gold ETFs, Gold IRAs and Gold Mining Company Shares, Bullion & Coins
- Rosland Capital Reviews
- Top Rated 5-Star Gold IRA and 401K Rollover Company Reviews
- What are the Only Approved Assets and Precious Metals, Coins and Bullion in a Gold IRA?
- How to Rollover Your IRA or 401K
- Review of the JPMorgan SmartRetirement® Income Fund
- Sterling Trust Company
- The Truth About the Federal Reserve: My Personal Review (Audit) of the Fed
- Turning Green Into Gold: Former Fed Chairman Greenspan Makes a Strong Case for Gold in the Near Future