Is Gold The Biggest Case of Fraud In History?
Is Gold The Biggest Fraud In History?
Gold Market Facts
The total amount of gold in the world spans about $8 Trillion USD at present. However, some claim that the amount of existing gold is actually 80% less than what the holders claim exists, which means that it is being traded as 4 shares of imaginary gold to every 1 real ounce of gold.
In effect, the Bullion houses are currently selling gold that does not exist. For 2 decades Morgan Stanley sold off paper shares of metals and charged clients for storage fees, but then would not make delivery when their clients demanded.
Since more gold is being sold than actually exists, it could have dire consequences. Since 4 people can own the same ounce of gold at the same time, none of the investment houses could ever actually deliver on that claim and would cause the companies to go bankrupt.
Presently the world’s currencies are not pegged to gold, that all stopped in 1971. Right now the currencies of the world are pegged to the US Dollar, which Nixon took off the gold standard during his Presidency. It is also believed that gold prices are rigged on the London Gold Fix, created by the Rothschild banking family 100 years ago.
China has officially claimed less than half of what it has supposedly purchased, no doubt attempting to buy as much gold as possible at the lowest possible price while covering up the true value of their holdings for the potential economic and monetary reset that many economists see as inevitable. This is why we strongly urge our readers to convert a portion of their traditional investments into a gold IRA.
He who holds the gold makes the rules. The Western world has reduced its gold and silver purchases as China and India have increased in recent years. It looks like the Western banking cartel is going to run the US dollar into the ground before they allow gold and silver to show its true value relative to the world’s reserve currency.
But once the avalanche starts, there may be no stopping it as Bill Holter and Lynnette Zang have stated recently. No one can predict the exact moment it will occur but people will wake up one day and recognize that 50% of the wealth, prosperity, purchasing power, and standard of living are gone.
By then it’s too late.
Author adminPosted on March 10, 2018March 15, 2018Categories alternatives to the traditional IRA and 401(k), gold ira investing, gold news, signs of collapseTags 80% of the world’s gold does not exist, china buys more gold than it reports, economic fraud suppresses price of gold, gold fraud, gold market fraud, gold market is rigged, london gold fix, suppressing the price of gold
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Thanks For Visiting Our Site!
Best Place to Buy Gold and Silver Online
Stock Market Bulls or Bears? Who Cares?
Why Own Gold & Silver?
Ron Paul: Gold Bull Market is Here
Search for: Search
End of the Petro Dollar and US Dollar Dominance
- Wearing a Mask is not Good for You, but they Want You to Do It Anyway
- How to kill vicious biting bed bugs!
- Why You Should Not Get a Gold IRA from Regal Assets: My Review
- Why a Good Night Sleep is Worth its Weight in Gold
- Fed Plans to Pump $1 Trillion into System in 14 Days as 1 CEO Buys $90 Million in Gold & Silver
- Dow Jones Loses 800 Points, Banks Pay You to Get a Loan, US Auto Sales Being Hidden
- Bed Bugs: What Are They, Where They Hide, and How to Get Rid of Them
- The Greatest Depression is Already Here, Says Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente
- Gold Breaks Important $1500 Level, Silver follows as World Central Banks Print More Money
- Dow Jones Drops 767 Points in Worst Day of 2019! – Protect Your 401k/IRA While You Still Can
- How Baby Boomers Are Using CBD to Treat Sleep Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: the Silent Killer of American Retirees
The U.S. and Europe have historically manipulated the price of gold through increasing margin requirements and concerted gold lease programs at crucial times to maintain the hegemony of the US dollar and the Euro, but with rising federal deficits in the West we are seeing the dollar exit stage left as the world reserve currency.
We Are in the Biggest Bubble in History
Predictions & Recommendations for Investors
- After Belgium and Netherlands Recall their Gold, Switzerland Ponders Gold Repatriation
- Daily Gold Spot Price and the Historical Price of Gold over Time
- Hartford Gold Group Review
- How a Gold IRA Could Save Your Retirement from the Coming Recession
- APMEX Review
- How to Invest in Gold the Smart Way: Gold ETFs, Gold IRAs and Gold Mining Company Shares, Bullion & Coins
- Rosland Capital Reviews
- Top Rated 5-Star Gold IRA and 401K Rollover Company Reviews
- What are the Only Approved Assets and Precious Metals, Coins and Bullion in a Gold IRA?
- How to Rollover Your IRA or 401K
- Review of the JPMorgan SmartRetirement® Income Fund
- Sterling Trust Company
- The Truth About the Federal Reserve: My Personal Review (Audit) of the Fed
- Turning Green Into Gold: Former Fed Chairman Greenspan Makes a Strong Case for Gold in the Near Future