Charles Nenner – Buy Gold, Market Crash Coming Charless Nenner suggests stock market crash is on the horizon
Charless Nenner is calling the stock market as a top right now and is correlating the 4.1% official unemployment rate to a potential upcoming market crash. When looking at the facts, Nenner is deciding that the bull market end is closer than the pundits and “experts” on TV will expect.
While the market may not see the bottom fall out of it immediately, the recent weeks in the stock market have proven that a 1,000 point drop in equities and stocks is more than just a theoretical possibility. On the heels of a year of stock market records with a Q1 2018 1st month hyperbolic rise in prices of stocks, Nenner is suggesting that the market may turn sideways but the overall direction of the market should be sideways action with a massive low expected in 2020.
Most people are following the herd when it comes to investing
According to Charles Nenner, he believes that inflation is going to rear its ugly head but we will also see deflation. He expects that the price of oil and natural gas will come down, but that gold and silver will see a major buying opportunity in mid 2018. Most people however are not ready for the stock market to go nowhere for a few years if not much lower, and even see funds pouring back into the bond market.
With a raise in interest rates, Nenner predicts that bonds will be a buying opportunity in 2018. While this move is relatively controversial compared to the average investor, he believes this is sound strategy and planning keeping the concept of market cycles in mind. He does not understand why people would be going long the market at this point.
2018 could be a big year for the gold IRA
If the market goes down and people sell off, gold will be a perfect opportunity for investors looking for something of value to hold and not wanting to be in cash. Home builders are already seeing 25% losses in their stocks indicating the housing market is seeing less demand, which could be the canary in the coal mine tipping off those waiting on the sidelines to get into a Gold Individual Retirement Account.
Nenner thinks that the stock market could go down all the way to $5,000 which would represent a loss of over 75% of the entire value in equities and stocks. Nenner has worked with several investors who have historically been able to pull out of the markets before an ominous crash.
Gold cycle is bottoming in mid 2018
People should realize, according to Nenner, that you buy gold to hold and maintain value, but he also predicts that gold could see a rise of 200% in 2018, especially in the midst of global political instability. He is considering holding gold for a year to a year and a half minimum.
Author adminPosted on February 10, 2018March 14, 2018Categories gold news, stock market correctionTags gold price prediction for 2018, market bottom for metals, market top for stocks, silver price prediction for 2018, unemployment rate correlation to stock market crash
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Thanks For Visiting Our Site!
Best Place to Buy Gold and Silver Online
Stock Market Bulls or Bears? Who Cares?
Why Own Gold & Silver?
Ron Paul: Gold Bull Market is Here
Search for: Search
End of the Petro Dollar and US Dollar Dominance
- Wearing a Mask is not Good for You, but they Want You to Do It Anyway
- How to kill vicious biting bed bugs!
- Why You Should Not Get a Gold IRA from Regal Assets: My Review
- Why a Good Night Sleep is Worth its Weight in Gold
- Fed Plans to Pump $1 Trillion into System in 14 Days as 1 CEO Buys $90 Million in Gold & Silver
- Dow Jones Loses 800 Points, Banks Pay You to Get a Loan, US Auto Sales Being Hidden
- Bed Bugs: What Are They, Where They Hide, and How to Get Rid of Them
- The Greatest Depression is Already Here, Says Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente
- Gold Breaks Important $1500 Level, Silver follows as World Central Banks Print More Money
- Dow Jones Drops 767 Points in Worst Day of 2019! – Protect Your 401k/IRA While You Still Can
- How Baby Boomers Are Using CBD to Treat Sleep Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: the Silent Killer of American Retirees
The U.S. and Europe have historically manipulated the price of gold through increasing margin requirements and concerted gold lease programs at crucial times to maintain the hegemony of the US dollar and the Euro, but with rising federal deficits in the West we are seeing the dollar exit stage left as the world reserve currency.
We Are in the Biggest Bubble in History
Predictions & Recommendations for Investors
- After Belgium and Netherlands Recall their Gold, Switzerland Ponders Gold Repatriation
- Daily Gold Spot Price and the Historical Price of Gold over Time
- Hartford Gold Group Review
- How a Gold IRA Could Save Your Retirement from the Coming Recession
- APMEX Review
- How to Invest in Gold the Smart Way: Gold ETFs, Gold IRAs and Gold Mining Company Shares, Bullion & Coins
- Rosland Capital Reviews
- Top Rated 5-Star Gold IRA and 401K Rollover Company Reviews
- What are the Only Approved Assets and Precious Metals, Coins and Bullion in a Gold IRA?
- How to Rollover Your IRA or 401K
- Review of the JPMorgan SmartRetirement® Income Fund
- Sterling Trust Company
- The Truth About the Federal Reserve: My Personal Review (Audit) of the Fed
- Turning Green Into Gold: Former Fed Chairman Greenspan Makes a Strong Case for Gold in the Near Future