The Perfect Job for Retirees: Become a Rover Sitter, Start Sitting Dogs from Home
Fixed income retirees, pensioners and social security benefit drawers may benefit from having some additional income in their golden years. For many, simply going out and getting a job is neither feasible or desirable. This is why pet sitting dogs for extra money from home becomes a potentially great option to make money after retirement.
Sitting dogs from home does not require a lot of skill or expertise. Mainly you just need to make sure the dog is fed and has water, and that they can’t escape! It’s also a great way to spice up your life and have some moderate excitement and adventure as a senior.
Here’s how to get started sitting dogs for money as a retiree:
How to Start a Dog Sitting or Walking Business From Home
*You don’t need an elaborate, detailed business plan to start.
*You mainly need to love dogs and be passionate with them.
*Getting insurance for dog walking/sitting can be very advantageous and a good selling point for potential customers
*Have the right environment and ability to perform what you promise- i.e. have a yard for the dog if you’re dog sitting, or be able to go out on regular walks
*Make sure to post a few fliers around town with your phone number on them!
Start Getting Dog Sitting Business from Rover.com Immediately
*Rover.com does all the marketing, but they take a 15% to 20% cut of your income. They pay off a few days after the gig, making them much faster than most regular employers
*Rover.com may be difficult to get initial business if the Rover.com market for your area is over-saturated. This is why it’s often helpful to get additional, concise help on how to become a dog sitter from home.
*Rover.com can often penalize sitters forever for one bad dog sitting experience. They are rarely known to take their sitters’ sides in disputes, but there are exceptions. Sometimes, Rover.com even censors its customers reviews for the sake of their bottom line at the expense of the consumer!
*Rover.com often works against the local independent dog sitters in town by attempting to enact legislation to put them out of business. Talk about shady!
Author adminPosted on December 10, 2017December 7, 2017Categories Extra Retirement IncomeTags home business for disabled and elderly, home business for retirees, home business for social security recipients, how to make money after retirement, how to make money as a retiree, income ideas for fixed income and retirees
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Previous Previous post: 30 Things You Should Do To Prepare For The Imminent Economic Collapse & Stock Market CRASH!Next Next post: Attention Gold and Silver Investors- Why You MUST Buy Even a Tiny Amount of BitCoin!
Thanks For Visiting Our Site!
Best Place to Buy Gold and Silver Online
Stock Market Bulls or Bears? Who Cares?
Why Own Gold & Silver?
Ron Paul: Gold Bull Market is Here
Search for: Search
End of the Petro Dollar and US Dollar Dominance
- Wearing a Mask is not Good for You, but they Want You to Do It Anyway
- How to kill vicious biting bed bugs!
- Why You Should Not Get a Gold IRA from Regal Assets: My Review
- Why a Good Night Sleep is Worth its Weight in Gold
- Fed Plans to Pump $1 Trillion into System in 14 Days as 1 CEO Buys $90 Million in Gold & Silver
- Dow Jones Loses 800 Points, Banks Pay You to Get a Loan, US Auto Sales Being Hidden
- Bed Bugs: What Are They, Where They Hide, and How to Get Rid of Them
- The Greatest Depression is Already Here, Says Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente
- Gold Breaks Important $1500 Level, Silver follows as World Central Banks Print More Money
- Dow Jones Drops 767 Points in Worst Day of 2019! – Protect Your 401k/IRA While You Still Can
- How Baby Boomers Are Using CBD to Treat Sleep Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: the Silent Killer of American Retirees
The U.S. and Europe have historically manipulated the price of gold through increasing margin requirements and concerted gold lease programs at crucial times to maintain the hegemony of the US dollar and the Euro, but with rising federal deficits in the West we are seeing the dollar exit stage left as the world reserve currency.
We Are in the Biggest Bubble in History
Predictions & Recommendations for Investors
- After Belgium and Netherlands Recall their Gold, Switzerland Ponders Gold Repatriation
- Daily Gold Spot Price and the Historical Price of Gold over Time
- Hartford Gold Group Review
- How a Gold IRA Could Save Your Retirement from the Coming Recession
- APMEX Review
- How to Invest in Gold the Smart Way: Gold ETFs, Gold IRAs and Gold Mining Company Shares, Bullion & Coins
- Rosland Capital Reviews
- Top Rated 5-Star Gold IRA and 401K Rollover Company Reviews
- What are the Only Approved Assets and Precious Metals, Coins and Bullion in a Gold IRA?
- How to Rollover Your IRA or 401K
- Review of the JPMorgan SmartRetirement® Income Fund
- Sterling Trust Company
- The Truth About the Federal Reserve: My Personal Review (Audit) of the Fed
- Turning Green Into Gold: Former Fed Chairman Greenspan Makes a Strong Case for Gold in the Near Future