Has the economy “never been stronger”? The Answer, in One Chart
“The true state of the economy is measured in tangible things like goods sold and shipped, the price of bank stocks, and the yield on treasury notes, not fairy farts and unicorn whispers.”
-Abraham Lincoln (did not say this)
Rail Freight Volumes– an accurate indicator of goods purchased and shipped for all sales, including online and retail
Deutsche Bank– one of Europe’s largest central banks and a pulse of the Western monetary system
US Treasury 10-Year Note Yields– when yields are low, it means investors who see no other viable investment are piling into this safe haven financial instrument to avoid risk
The Cass Freight Index measures the economy based on the companies that “represent a broad sampling of industries including consumer packaged goods, food, automotive, chemical, OEM, retail and heavy equipment.”
Too Big to Fail Bank of America is breaking and testing new lows in 2016. With up to 50 Trillion USD in leveraged, unpayable derivatives, B of A like the other major banks right now can barely stay afloat, and less goods purchased by consumers means less financial products sold by banks.
Ok, so that was technically 5 charts. But you get the picture. Other items to consider but no chart was available for:
Unicorn Whispers– If unicorns were real and one looked like this, then maybe I’d take its magical word on the economy without regard to facts. But only if it had a ninja cat brandishing a golden pistol riding atop its back, through an exploding rainbow.
(video report: May tax returns showing economic slowdown)
return to the Gold IRA guide
Author adminPosted on July 12, 2016August 28, 2017Categories economic newsTags bank of america fail, bank of america stock, cass freight index, condition of the economy, deutsche bank all time low, economic indicators, economic news, economy, finance news, how to protect my retirement, indicators of recession, is the economy about to collapse, rail freight volumes, true state of the economy, us 10 year treasury note yield all time low, us recession
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Thanks For Visiting Our Site!
Best Place to Buy Gold and Silver Online
Stock Market Bulls or Bears? Who Cares?
Why Own Gold & Silver?
Ron Paul: Gold Bull Market is Here
Search for: Search
End of the Petro Dollar and US Dollar Dominance
- Wearing a Mask is not Good for You, but they Want You to Do It Anyway
- How to kill vicious biting bed bugs!
- Why You Should Not Get a Gold IRA from Regal Assets: My Review
- Why a Good Night Sleep is Worth its Weight in Gold
- Fed Plans to Pump $1 Trillion into System in 14 Days as 1 CEO Buys $90 Million in Gold & Silver
- Dow Jones Loses 800 Points, Banks Pay You to Get a Loan, US Auto Sales Being Hidden
- Bed Bugs: What Are They, Where They Hide, and How to Get Rid of Them
- The Greatest Depression is Already Here, Says Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente
- Gold Breaks Important $1500 Level, Silver follows as World Central Banks Print More Money
- Dow Jones Drops 767 Points in Worst Day of 2019! – Protect Your 401k/IRA While You Still Can
- How Baby Boomers Are Using CBD to Treat Sleep Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: the Silent Killer of American Retirees
The U.S. and Europe have historically manipulated the price of gold through increasing margin requirements and concerted gold lease programs at crucial times to maintain the hegemony of the US dollar and the Euro, but with rising federal deficits in the West we are seeing the dollar exit stage left as the world reserve currency.
We Are in the Biggest Bubble in History
Predictions & Recommendations for Investors
- After Belgium and Netherlands Recall their Gold, Switzerland Ponders Gold Repatriation
- Daily Gold Spot Price and the Historical Price of Gold over Time
- Hartford Gold Group Review
- How a Gold IRA Could Save Your Retirement from the Coming Recession
- APMEX Review
- How to Invest in Gold the Smart Way: Gold ETFs, Gold IRAs and Gold Mining Company Shares, Bullion & Coins
- Rosland Capital Reviews
- Top Rated 5-Star Gold IRA and 401K Rollover Company Reviews
- What are the Only Approved Assets and Precious Metals, Coins and Bullion in a Gold IRA?
- How to Rollover Your IRA or 401K
- Review of the JPMorgan SmartRetirement® Income Fund
- Sterling Trust Company
- The Truth About the Federal Reserve: My Personal Review (Audit) of the Fed
- Turning Green Into Gold: Former Fed Chairman Greenspan Makes a Strong Case for Gold in the Near Future